Drew hit me up to do this little meme, so I will humbly oblige...
Four Jobs I've Had in My Life
piano teacher
grocery cashier
Victoria's Secret retail slave
health insurance processor
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
When Harry Met Sally
Howard's End
Steel Magnolias
Moonstruck
Four Places I Have Lived
Slidell, Louisiana
Portland, Oregon
Victoria, B.C.
Boston, Massachusetts
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
West Wing
CSI
Project Runway (I feel my smartness slipping away)
Monarch of the Glen - oh to have BBC Scotland.....
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
Aix en Provence
New York City
Berlin
San Francisco
Four Websites I Visit Daily
Les Arts Florissants
gmail.com
nytimes.com
nola.com
Four Favorite Foods
cheese of all sorts
Popeye's fried chicken
sushi (nigiri, sashimi, whatever)
po-boys from Check-in Check-out
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
in New Orleans with family
at the Chimes with Casey
London
in my house with Sam & Frank
Four People Whom I Tag Next
eMc
Casey
Kristy, on the off chance she's reading today
Armand
No comments:
Post a Comment