Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Update and survey

So I finally spoke with someone at Alitalia. I'm going to take many pictures from many angles of my mangled suitcase and send it with a barrage of paperwork and a mature but scathing letter so that hopefully they will compensate me for my heartache, my lost undergarments, and most of all, that fabulous pair of Enzo Angiolini satin heels that were split up.

And thanks to my friend Lauren, another survey to bring some levity:

1. What are your siblings middle names?Richard
2. Where is your dad right now? in Slidell
3. What was the last thing you said? Take care, bye!
4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I'm not lactose intolerant in Italy
5. What color is your watch? stainless steel Timex
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? my friend Emily
7. When was the last time you squatted to pee? in the Cafe Grand Italia
8. Who is the last person you liked? as in a new person? my friend Beth
9. Are you close to your mom? yep
10. Where does your best friend work? at Eatel in Gonzales
11. What is your least attractive feature? my feet are huge, but actually quite attractive. least attractive feature? I'll say my sarcasm.
12. How old were you when you started wearing a bra? 10, and I hated every moment of it
13. What color are your pants? black
14. Do you have a roommate? husband and dog
15. What color is your bedroom flooring? hardwood in every room
16. Do you have a chair in your room? nope
17. What time were you born? 12:57pm, I think....
18. Do you know anyone who is engaged? yes
19. What's your favorite number? 7
20. Do you know anyone named Laurie? my nephew's girlfriend
21. What color is your mom's hair? dark brown
22. Do you have a dog?yes, Sam
23. Where did you live in 1987? Slidell
24. What happened to you in 1993? I started high school and got kissed by a really cute guy, in that order
25. Does your first memory involve your dad? nope
26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? James Taylor and ABBA
27. When was the last time you went swimming? don't remember
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? luggage is a sore subject with me right now
29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? on the phone? forever. online? yesterday
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? piano camp and summer camp (nerd alert!)
31. Do you play an instrument? I'm a singer, I play piano rather well, and a host of other instruments BADLY
32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? what an incredible waste
33. Do you like fire? in a fireplace, yes
34. Where is your best friend from? Denham Springs
35. Are you allergic to anything? tuna, american dairy products, dust, mold, cats
36. When was the last time you cried? yesterday
37. What kind of shampoo do you use? whatever smells good
38. Have you ever been to a spa? yar
40. Did you take science all four years of high school? yar
41. Do you like butterflies? who doesn't?
42. What is the last book you read? currently reading 1000 days in Tuscany
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? hands down on the Coke
44. What is one thing you miss about your past? my 16 year old arse
45. Did you ever see the school nurse? yes
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? yes, tried it, hated the system. now I want to be a professor :)
48. Are you jealous of anyone? um, not in any way that's rational - I'm jealous of opera singers who get by on their looks, but that's sort of abject...
49. Is anyone jealous of you? tenors with coloratura extension envy :)
50. When was the last time you were in an elevator? three days ago

No comments: