Things my dog has learned to do without opposable thumbs: hold his Kong between his paws and lick out the peanut butter, get his toy out of the computer cords without his teeth, get up ON THE SOFA WHERE HE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE.
This is what happens when my husband is out of town. There is only one set of eyes in the house to watch Sammy and so, he just makes himself comfy in Dad's spot on the sofa. And then he looks sooo injured when I tell him to get his furry self OFF.
On the plus side, Sammy has learned to drop his Kong toy before attempting to drink out of his water dish, so there are less splashes in the kitchen, and that makes everybody happy.
I have to go sing a concert in a few hours and I really don't want to. I'd much rather stay home and drink tea and watch television and even finish this stupid paper that's so very close to being finished it's ridiculous. Why do I loathe writing papers so much? Because I know that only one teacher will read them and not only will that teacher likely not read the whole thing, they will also give me a grade about which I do not care for a class that I do not need in my life.
Stravinsky is cool and all, but I'd rather leave the musicology to, I don't know, the musicologists.
Off to put rollers in my hair and glare at Sam if he gets too close to the sofa.
No comments:
Post a Comment