Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Omigosh (x4)

1. sang in a masterclass for Renee Fleming today. It was sixteen kinds of awesome.

2. saw the Freiburg Baroque Orchestra in an all-Mozart program. Who knew that three hours of Mozart would be exciting and not just interminable?

3. the new Harry Potter trailer is up online. Why is Harry Potter so RAD?

4. after tomorrow, we won't have an apartment. Just a house that's all our own.

Quit while you're ahead, says I. So I'm putting myself to bed before anything threatens to dampen my mood.

1 comment:

The Cult of Personnel-ity said...

That HP trailer is so super-mega awesome.

I am jealous if your house-owning does not involve grass-mowing. Grass mowing sucks.

I am an uncultured ass and do not know Renee Fleming. I sat at my desk for three hours without getting up working on a pretty spreadsheet. I must have been enjoying it, because before I knew it, it was time to leave.