1. My running partner(s) - Sammy the quadruped and the husby
2. The person who invented the reflective stripes that let me safely run at night
3. The kindness of a very sweet lady who lets me stay at her apartment on the upper east side when I'm in NYC
4. The flexibility of the door monitor at the Glimmerglass audition, who worked me in early so I could make my train
5. The good humor and creativity of my acting coach, who made my kickass audition even more kickass
Despite the insane winds and impending rain, ran 2.25 miles with husband and dog to ward off the crazy. Also went to see the new Bond movie. I enjoyed it, but (to the chagrin of my husby) I would have appreciated more shirtless Daniel Craig. But really, who wouldn't appreciate more shirtless Daniel Craig?
One more day at home, then back to NYC for the big audition. You know which one I'm talking about.
*ohm....I am an ebullient soubrette and a scary-as-shit Queen and a brilliant actress and can sing stratospheric notes please hire me.....ohm*
No comments:
Post a Comment