Tuesday, June 02, 2009

You can't be crabby and grateful at the same time

....or so says Richard's grammy.  

So this is me, being grateful.  And then I'm going to the gym to work through the rest of the yuck.

1.  my sister-in-law is a match for her sister's stem cells
2.  the pinch in my back is subsiding, indicating that it was just a nasty muscle pull and not an actual back problem
3.  my husband cooks good food for me and does so under limited time so that I can eat before I go to rehearsals
4.  my dog is sweet and lovely, and smells like warm puppy when he's been laying in the sun
5.  my parents love me and say so
6.  my little brother has a good job
7.  I haven't completely forgotten all of my Italian
8.  I'm done with my terminal degree
9.  cheap flights
10.  good health in my household

You can't be grateful and crabby at the same time.  Off to the gym, in search of more grateful.

No comments: