I have to go and get on a train to the airport for Chicago (audition, cross your fingers) so it's not something I have to decide right now, but I do have to decide soon. Will I make that kind of commitment to myself and this team and enter the Boston 1/2 marathon? Stay tuned.....
2 comments:
Emily,
I'm crossing my fingers for you! I just heard the most horrendous version of the Doll Aria last night, and realized that I've never seen any version of that aria better than your performance at Roberto's recital. The whole time I was watching her feeble attempt at hitting all the right notes, and looking like a doll, I was thinking, "is this seriously the best girl they have for this role?" Good luck at your audition! You're amazing!
Darling,
You should TOTALLY do the 1/2 marathon!
Have a fabulous audition... I leave Sunday morning for a Monday audition.
I'll be thinking of you!
Run run run run!
-VeganDiva
Post a Comment