Friday, October 30, 2009

I hate the dentist

Went to the gym first thing in the morning. 45 minutes in, I'm feeling better but not as strong as I did before. This is when I know it's really time. I'll feel the ache tomorrow, but I'll feel stronger every day that I continue to do this. The twelves in my hands will become fifteens again, as they were just before the race. My back won't ache, my legs will be ready to run. This is the plan.

Now on to the weakness. I hate the dentist. I hate needles. I hate the sensation of the grinding and it makes me twitch all the way down to my toes. I twitched for a very very long time until it was over. Three fillings, done. Then, a very successful (and unplanned) trip to the consignment shop.

Teaching today. Hope the numbing in the mouth goes away before I have to teach, or there will be some very funny singing going on.

No comments: