Saturday, August 20, 2005

Fig Newton

Day three of the new house. So far, the living room is almost box free, I can see the floor in my office now, and we managed to eat dinner on a card table in the middle of the dining room last night, betwixt the boxes of books and the porch swing. We have no porch, as such, and the back yard is on a hill (with a very sweet strawberry patch) but I have to say, the house is possibly the larges domicile in which I have lived since my parents' house. I actually don't have enough clothes to fill my walk-in closet. I don't have enough shoes to fill the shoe rack and that is pretty amazing. My landlord is AWESOME and loves dogs so that bodes well for Sam, and the only minor snafu involved the circus taking place in the driveway. Lots to do, several boxes to unpack (the office WILL be done today) and then I start work in the morning at Trinity Boston - see the link at the right if you're interested!

Updates as they arise, go Beantown!

3 comments:

The DP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The DP said...

oops
when does the F man start work?

Shiksa on the move said...

Hopefully in a soon type way, lots of interviews this week and an audition tomorrow.