...is the Vermont beer that I've discovered. Yum.
Today I took my last German test. And tonight at the cocktail party I'm gonna throw down like there's no tomorrow. (Not really, because I have a master class tomorrow morning with some diva from Germany who's going to try to explain to me how to have a career as a singer in Germany - I am ever so boring)
Not much to say as pertains to Vermont. It's nice, at the moment it's incredibly warm and raining (very much resembling LA in that respect) and I want to go home to my dog and my simmons beautyrest mattress.
In other news, I know cristi will find this amusing - my little brother has a blog.
Just to clarify, my LITTLE brother, who is nine years younger than me going to be a senior in high school actually might be five solid inches taller than me but still skinny as a rail has a thing for Asian girls and doesn't know how to drive just yet, has a blog.
I find this both intensely amusing and disturbing, largely because blogs tend to be geared toward the reader audience - and when the reader audience happens to be the upcoming senior class at LSMSA, I get to read some colorful things that I suspect my brother would not intend for adult eyes, namely my parents and, even though he gave me the link himself, probably not my eyes either.
I'm not going to post the link and thereby expose my brother's coolness shield, but if you're interested give me a shout and we'll be stealth.
And to DP - if you could see how things look for coming in on the 29th (that's a Thursday) there's gonna be a brat pack movie night!
5 comments:
You need to share that address so I can leave a comment on his blog saying "I can still pick you up with one arm!!!"
No commenting on his blog allowed - I need to maintain my security clearance!
I can do the 29th.
Also, Armand isn't too sly on the security. I googled your last name once because i was looking for your parents' new address and found his blog that way. I understand he is in love. :-)
man i just saw his picture and am convinced he is part of a human cloning experiment involving your father. geez he looks like your dad. minus the glasses (does he wear contacts or did he luck out like your mom). i cannot believe he is not four feet tall.
But notice, he has mom's chin. He's not really blind, only partially (remember the sweet tortoiseshell glasses he wore when he was eight?) so he wears contacts now. And yes, he is/was in love, but he ditched cute Taiwanese girl and has since made overtures towards cute Taiwanese girl #2. *sigh*
Post a Comment