Sunday, June 18, 2006

in italy.....

weird keyboards, hard to type correctly. so far, so good, except the bus ride which was six hours of misery. surrounded by young'uns who are sweet, but young. lessons start tomorrow, lots to do. living with a cute little Italian lady who speaks zero english, and all of a sudden, it comes back to me. strange, no? took the italian test this morning, hoping to make it into intermediate so I'm (ha ha, found the apostrophe) not stuck conjugating beginning verbs.

miss the hubby awful. call him, if you get a chance.

1 comment:

The DP said...

my bigggest fear at language camps was getting stuck in the easy class

LSU thinking they were a first rate institutiton is also what kept me out of their "easy" classes there in French, I mean hi, go Ole Miss. For real, that stupid secretary changed the course of my life when she was like, "I am sorry, you're going to have to take French 202 if you transfer, LSU prides itself on making sure higher level students have all the fundamentals...yeah, okay. Hotty toddy