....have built a colony and are setting up house, hammering on the inside of my sinus cavities, making it nearly impossible to see straight and/or converse like a normal person. Singing is also out of the question and, as you know, this is kind of what I do, so today is officially a sick day. And I feel like poop, so I am going to go home and sit on the sofa and watch Nip/Tuck until my little heart is content.
Opa is almost completely moved in with the folks and it seems to be going reasonably well. Hopefully all will be smooth and happy and there will be no stressing on the part of anyone.
I got an audition slot for Glimmerglass/Florida Grand Opera. Cross your fingers that I kick ass. The blogs may be sporadic until my recital is over, so if you're in town on November 15 and want to see me in a goddess dress (and singing too) then come on over!
No comments:
Post a Comment