....the Commonwealth of Massachusetts says that we failed to file a tax return for the period of January 1, 2004 through December 31, 2004. Um, let's review. In January of 2004 we were living in Mississippi and in December of 2004 we were living in Indiana. I set foot in the Commonwealth one time during 2004 - over Valentine's Day weekend to audition for Boston U.
Investigation is required.
time out 11:20am 'all I want' joni mitchell
time in 11:59am 'silent all these years' tori amos
weather: POURING DOWN RAIN
on the plus side, I shaved another minute off my time!
2 comments:
At least the IRS isn't coming after you for all of those unpaid taxes for the period 1970-1979.
At least you don't have to waste your money to pay an accountant licenced in Switzerland, France and the US to prove to them that you paid taxes in Europe and this can benefit from the no double taxation laws. Of course this doesn't matter unless I go back to the states, but i will be considered a tax evader if I do without clearing up these little admin issues. I hate spending money to prove to people I don't have to spend money paying taxes.
Post a Comment