Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe the plumber

Where is Joe? Where are Joe's stats? Where does Joe live? Does Joe have student loans? Does Joe have kids or dogs or illegitimate children or someone else's illegitimate children? Does Joe have a pregnant teenage daughter? Does she go to college? Does Joe have health insurance? Does Joe give a shit about whether or not his employees have health insurance? Does Joe live in one of John McCain's 17 houses? Does Joe's forehead move when he speaks? Does Joe blink every three seconds?

I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT JOE THE PLUMBER. COME ON.

This is why I don't watch the debates. It just turns my stomach.

and p.s. John McCain thinks that Sarah Palin is a role model for women. I'm going to hurl and it's not even lunchtime.

2 comments:

The DP said...

The role model for women part was not my favorite John McCain line. My favorite was when he-without batting an eyelash- said that Sarah Palin was this nation's foremost expert on energy policy.
I personally think he should have been given an Oscar for that one, to the untrained ear he sounded credible and serious.
And if you don't watch the debates, you don't hear Obama give the b* slap of, "If this sounds incredible, it's because it's not true, Senator McCain is lying."
If Sarah Palin is elected to any sort of national office, I will quit my cushy Swiss job and come back and volunteer for NOW. If she is a role model for women, women are in serious trouble.

Unknown said...

I think an H.L. Mencken quote would be apropos, but I'm having trouble choosing.