Okay, so we're all familiar with my recent angst for Deutsch. But today, who kicked the ever-loving crap out of her German test? Who, you ask, knew every single adjective ending in the Dative and Genetive cases? Was it some incredibly proficient German major?
No my friends, it was me. And this is why I am the master of all I survey. You want adjectives? I've got adjectives. In four different cases.
That said, it was a marvelous weekend. The weather actually cooled down enough to merit the use of a sweatshirt (macht mir Spass!!) and the translating class had a party last night. The only thing funnier than tipsy German students is tipsy German students trying to hit on other tipsy German students. Megan and I, the "alte verheiratete Frauen" had a great time discussing the differences between Old Norwegian and modern Norwegian and poetic French and spoken French. Yes, we are giant nerds. But hello, we're at language camp. What do you want from us?
Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm going outside to enjoy the breeze.
No comments:
Post a Comment